Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome Youth Leaders

As some of you know the Association has started a journey towards gathering youth leaders from around the association to meet regularly to network and discuss issues regarding youth today. We had our first meeting on November 13th and things went really well. However, we want more of you all to come and join in on this journey to help better strengthen and equip our youth and youth leaders.

Our next meeting is going to be on January 8th at 6pm and will run till around 9.

Thanks for checking out the blog and feel free to start posting away on here. Lets see some activity on here!!!!


Eric Brown
Missions Intern-MBA
eric@metrolina.org

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Eric,

Thanks for establishing this blog. It will be great to have this communication tool. With those of you leading youth in the association.

That said...I have a request if anyone out there is reading this. I am the part time student minister at Candlewyck on Providence Road. I work 40+ hours at my full time job and have two kids 2 and under at home. So time to plan is minimal. I know that if you're reading this, you understand!! Anyway, our church does an annual ski to West Virginia with the state convention. With things as they are financially, I would rather try to keep it here in NC this year. It is VERY late in the game to be planning a ski retreat though. If there are any of you who would be willing to let us "tag along" on your ski retreat, please let me know. We are a small group and never have enough kids to qualify for group discounts. Let me know if you're interested/able. Thanks!
I will and am praying for all of you, though you don't know me, or I, you. Keep serving our wonderful Savior!!

Drew Cheshire
andrwchesh@aol.com